The world's leading prescription-strength skin care range
Your visit to The Hadleigh Clinic
- Your initial visit to The Hadleigh Clinic begins with a FREE, no obligation consultation.
- On arrival at the clinic you will be asked to complete a confidential patient registration/medical records form and a skin typing form.
- Your free consultation appointment typically lasts for around 30 minutes and is carried out by one of our Aesthetic Nurses.
- Obagi products are prescription-strength skin care products and therefore after your initial nurse assessment you will be reviewed by our Specialist Cosmetic Doctor to prescribe the treatment. The same Aesthetic Nurse with whom you originally consulted will carry out your treatment reviews to provide you with continuity of care.
At The Hadleigh Clinic we can assure you that you are in safe hands. You will only be seen by suitably qualified medical professionals with a vast experience in medical aesthetic treatments. We do not believe in sales representatives at any of our clinics.
- Your consultation will begin by listening to and understanding your concerns and requirements and discussing how best we can meet and exceed your expectations.
- We will clearly outline the treatment protocols, together with the benefits and any potential risks of the treatment.
- Any questions you have about the process or treatment will be answered honestly so together we decide on the most appropriate treatment protocol for you.
- There is no obligation to proceed with the treatment after your consultation.
- Before your treatment you will be provided with a detailed consent form which you will be asked to read and sign.
- You will also have the opportunity to ask any other questions you have regarding the treatment.
- Medical imaging will be carried out before you start your treatment regime so your progress can be monitored.
- You will be provided with a written treatment protocol designed and tailored for you and your skin’s condition.
- It is important to follow the protocol prescribed for you and to let us know if you are having any difficulties.
- All Obagi products must be purchased through The Hadleigh Clinic during the course of your treatment (unfortunately there are fake Obagi products now on the market).
- So we can offer you convenient appointment times, we recommend that after your treatment you book your review appointment, as our clinics get very busy.
We are happy to set up a text or e-mail reminder service to let you know when your appointments are due.